Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dump everything in at the end post!

I just wanted to add a few words about my experience here in the technology class at MATSL this summer. I am excited to know that when I return to my department at school, I will have an entire arsenal of web applications to share with them. Hopefully, I can inspire them through my example and sharing to try to incorporate some of these activities in their classrooms. My brain is absolutely jammed with all the information that I've tried to absorb. I am thankful that everything is stored on the web so I will always have access to it. That is something that I've been thinking about since the presentations this morning -- being able to use the web as a filing cabinet for me. I now have access to the MATSL website with all the amazing apps that Lisa found for us. I have access to fourteen other professionals to whom I can turn when I need to for advice and help. I also have the enthusiasm from the program to share what I know with my co-workers. This has been an amazing experience! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment